84% organic and 100% natural | Certified by Soil Association COSMOS | Vegan | Cruelty free approved
NeroliPom is the first water-based face moisturiser made in the UK to gain COSMOS Organic certification by the Soil Association. It contains Terre Verdi’s unique blend of anti-oxidising and hydrating organic Pomegranate Oil, coupled with uplifting Neroli Oil, gentle organic Camellia Oil and soothing organic Aloe Vera.
This luxurious unisex skin treat is perfect for all skin types including dry, mature, sensitive and problem skin and is 100% natural, vegan and free from any synthetic ingredients such as parabens, fragrances, perfumes, or colourings.
The preservative system used in this moisturiser has been carefully selected to be fully plant-based. It is a blend of natural compounds with antimicrobial effect derived from corn, star anise, and fennel. This is safe for our skin and the environment. It is rare for a moisturiser to be fully natural, but Terre Verdi is proud to have achieved this.
Apply to face and neck after cleansing.
Tip for men: use it to soothe and moisturise after shaving.
Organic face creams do not contain any GMOs, are free from potentially toxic chemicals, and have been shown to contain up to 60% more antioxidants. An organic facial moisturiser is the best option if you want to protect your skin and the planet.
An organic face cream can work for all skin types as they lock in moisture. Mature and dry skin will appreciate nourishing ingredients like pomegranate and camellia, acne prone skin will benefit from purifying botanicals like neroli, and sensitive skin will be soothed by calming extracts like aloe.
A fully natural and certified organic face cream is better for your skin because it is free from potentially toxic synthetics like PEGs, parabens, and petroleum based ingredients. A 100 percent natural moisturiser like our NeroliPom is pure, gentle, and full of beneficial botanicals.
Nutrient rich Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil contains vitamins A, B, and E, oleic acid, and a healthy dose of minerals to penetrate deeply into the skin, adding moisture and leaving the skin soft and supple.
Pomegranate Oil is abundant in Punicic Acid (also known as Omega 5), the only known botanical source for this rare essential fatty acid. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties and is a good antioxidant to tackles free radicals and delay skin ageing.
Soften, replenish and lock in moisture with Neroli Essential Oil. Its uplifting scent will instantly leave you feeling relaxed and soothed. Rich in antioxidants, it will help combat free radicals and soothe inflammation and redness.
With over 75 nutritional compounds for skin including minerals, vitamins and amino acids, Aloe Vera soothes, calms and cools the complexion.
aqua, camellia oleifera (white tea) seed oil*, cetearyl olivate, glycerin, sorbitan olivate, stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil*, sodium levulinate, tocopherol (Vitamin E), aloe barbadensis lear juice (aloe vera) powder*, glyceryl caprylate, sodium anisate, citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil, citral**, geraniol**, farnesol**, limonene**, linalool**
*denotes organic ingredient
** occurring naturally in essential oils
- All UK deliveries above £20 are free of charge, otherwise delivery is charged at £3.
- For international deliveries, our flat delivery charge is £13.99, and we offer FREE delivery on all international orders over £100.
- We pay duties and VAT on our European customers’ behalf, so that you will have nothing extra to pay when the parcel arrives.
Watch our videos, which demonstrate some uses for our NeroliPom Moisturiser:
- When we created NeroliPom Moisturiser, we decided to use a bottle-with-pump option, as opposed to a jar, for a specific reason. As moisturisers are water-based products, as opposed to oil-based, it is best for them to be stored in a way where there is less possibility of spoilage or contamination through continuous contact with the product: bacteria will not enter the bottle this way. The product also stays fresher for a longer period of time, as the bottle/jar is not continuously opened and closed. And finally, it can also be shared by a couple, for example, without any risks of spreading infections.
- Once you finish the product, the small amount which is left at the very bottom of the bottle can be taken out by removing the closure, flipping the bottle, and keeping it upside down (on a small piece of foil or in a small container) for as long as needed, until the product is all used up.
- The pump can then be recycled along with the bottle, as it is made of PP. Just separate it from the bottle when recycling it.
- If you prefer to receive your refill with an aluminium cover, as you wish to re-use your pump, just let us know in the notes section, when placing your order.
Really good moisturiser
Love the smells and great moisturiser.
I am really loving the serum - the smell is gorgeous
Love the feel on skin of the moisturizer before put make up on. Especially knowing the product has been made with all natural ingredients.
I love the texture and the scent of this moisturiser. It penetrates well and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
This moisturiser is wonderfully rich without being greasy. Despite having very dry skin, my skin remains nourished all day. I find it one of the best moisturisers I have ever used.