100% organic | Certified by Soil Association COSMOS | Vegan | Cruelty Free Approved
Rose water and its beautifying properties have been known for thousands of years – and there’s a reason for that! Enjoy the multiple benefits of this delicate, organic rose water:
- use as a skin cleanser (when mixed with oil)
- as a refreshing skin toner after cleansing, removing any residual makeup and dirt as well as rebalancing the skin’s PH levels, leaving it ready to be moisturised
- skin calming anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- spritz onto freshly washed hair and breathe in the subtle scent
- give your skin a boost of hydration throughout the day (ideal when travelling)
Spritz onto face after cleansing and before moisturising. For an extra boost of hydration, spritz onto the face throughout the day.
Two times a day, but you can spritz an organic rose water more frequently to refresh, cool down, or hydrate any time of day. Use a facial spray in the morning to wipe away sleep and lock in makeup, and mist in the evening to soothe and balance skin.
Look for certification. This is the only way to know for sure that your rose water is 100% organic. Labels like Soil Association and COSMOS show that rigorous checks have been done to prove the product fulfills the requirements to be called organic.
All skin types will benefit from organic rose water, especially oily and acne prone skin. An organic facial mist helps reduce redness, fight blemishes, and soothe irritation thanks to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, plus it adds a hydrating boost that all skin will appreciate.
100% Organic rosa damascena (rose) flower water
- All UK deliveries above £20 are free of charge, otherwise delivery is charged at £3.
- For international deliveries, our flat delivery charge is £13.99, and we offer FREE delivery on all international orders over £100.
- We pay duties and VAT on our European customers’ behalf, so that you will have nothing extra to pay when the parcel arrives.
Watch our videos, which demonstrate some uses for Acqua di Rosa: